Compazz is an independent foundation with the aim of accelerating the circular economy, sustainable innovation and transition.
In this context, Compazz initiates, advises, guides and inspires projects, organizations and individuals who have ambitions in these areas.
The Compazz uses its own high-quality (inter) national network.
Where circular initiatives or sustainable innovation run into bottlenecks (and therefore delays), Compazz works on solutions.
– Inventory, analyze and then fine-tune current or future sustainability policy of organizations together with managements and board members.
– Developing a (new) strategy to achieve sustainable and circular objectives
– Setting up and guiding multi-stakeholder processes (circular economy requires new forms of cooperation)
– Developing and guiding a communication strategy to share and promote circular knowledge
– Public actions with the aim of putting the circular economy on the agenda even more and increasing support.